Saturday, March 30, 2019

Dolly

I have to say that I am quite surprised that this little peach hasn't been adopted yet.  She is such a sweetheart!  Anytime I sneeze (which is frequently), she runs over to make sure I'm ok.  Anytime I smile at her, she runs over to get head pets.  Every time I let her out of her crate, she gives me a quick kiss on the hand before she goes outside.

Seriously...this girl is a delight!  Sure, she's shy when she first meets you.  But just imagine what it will feel like when you introduce her to a new person and she cuddles close to you for safety.  It will give you the most satisfying feeling of love you could imagine.

Dolly is very curious and will check out any suspicious noise.
This is her inquisitive look.

This is the play with me look

Dolly wanted to play with Scout, but he had a toy. 
So she was trying to sit as close as possible so she was ready when he was.

Dolly with her new toy.

The look I get when I sneeze.
I wonder if my sneezes mean something in dog language?


2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! Hopes she gets adopted soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you describe her as a snuggler? I have someone who emailed Fluffy Dog Rescue looking specifically for a snuggler.

    Thanks,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete